Announcement from Rethinkingfire.com
The LarkCreekGrill’s website was officially acquired by Rethinkingfire in August 2021.
Lark Creek Grill was an American located in San Francisco, CA that served guests at the SFO airport. It was part of a group of restraurants that was owned by Tastes on The Fly
Serving classic Lark Creek dishes such as garden-fresh sandwiches, sustainable seafood and sizzling steaks. Lark Creek Grill is consistently named one of the top airport restaurants, including being named one of the “Top Airport Restaurants in the World” by Conde Nast Traveler in September 2014. Here’s a few reviews that have been posted about Lark Creek Grill’s food and service:
- Amazing place. Staff are friendly and most importantly the food is great. This is my favorite place in the airport. Great food and service what more could you ask for?
- The food was fantastic! Quick service with the waiter knowing how much time we had before our flight. Food was ready in about 10 minutes and the staff was extremely helpful!
- What’s better with some free time at the airport than watching some sports and enjoying a solid meal? Flew through security and had a great relaxed meal here. Beer was a flowing, service was fantastic, clam chowder and burger both impressed. Typical airport prices, but a top notch choice. Would come again if we find ourselves this early to our gate in the future.
- Housemade raspberry jam! Olive tapenade on your Greek omelette, freshly made yogurt parfaits, gluten free and vegan options and more treats that would not expect to find in an airport. For the category of airport terminal food, this place is a winner. Sit down table or counter service. Seated at the counter I was able to witness some of the cooks using fresh ingredients. I have now eaten at every food provider at terminal 2 and happy to report that you really can’t go wrong in this area of the airport. Stop here if you like to sit and relax at a full service restaurant with great service and bar options too.
- The host during this shift was amazing…4realz…This place was jumping at 7a.m. and boy was she on the go seating everyone. My party of three juss wanted to chill for a few before our flight. The fellas ordered tea, yeah tea they had a show to perform later that evening, I ordered a Stella…LOL..This place has lots of seating for large and small groups. Mimosas, breakfast, cocktails…what a smooth way the get prepared for a flight…
- We love Lark Creek Grill. We add time when we fly out of SFO just so we can hang and have a few drinks before we board our plane. We also hang there for a few drinks and maybe food after we land. My partner usually gets a mimosa or 3 and I usually stick to tequila or red wine. This last time we also had popcorn shrimp which were very lightly breaded and tasty AF. We have had other food selections also that are great. The staff is very courteous and service is quick. For awhile we were flying a lot and the staff even remembered us every time we came in. If this place was on the street close to home instead of behind the molesting gates of Hell (also known as TSA checkpoint) we would be there all the time.
- For airport food this restaurant exceeded my expectations. I ordered the Mary’s chicken with mashed potatoes and sesonal vegetables, my wife ordered the Penne with marinara & chicken breast. Both dinners were seasoned perfectly. The chicken was perfectly prepared crispy on the outside and juicy & tender on the imside. The veggies were cooked just right. The pasta was well made with a tasty marinara sauce. The downside to the restaurant is the limited beer on tap selection, but at least the beer was cold. Overall, this is a nice relaxing place to wait for your flight. The service is fast and friendly too.